How well do you know Germany? Test yourself!

Do you have questions about life in Germany/Europe, the German language, naturalization, education, work, etc.?
You can also ask a question anonymously.

Add new comment

Sie müssen sich erst mal einbürgern lassen, also die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit beantragen. Erst wenn Sie eingebürgert sind können sie einen deutschen pass beantragen.
Ihre Freundin hatte wahrscheinlich schon die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 11/01/2017 - 20:58

In reply to by Anonymous (not verified)


This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.